Hillary Clinton: 2020 women have to avoid looking angry

>> Martha: HILLARY CLINTON SAYS IT'S NOT FAIR THAT WHAT WOMEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHEN THEY JUMP INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE WATCH THIS

OHIO DOG HOW DOES A WOMAN STAND UP FOR HERSELF ON THE BIGGEST STAGE OF THE WORLD WITHOUT, NUMBER ONE, LOOKING AGGRESSIVE, MAYBE A LITTLE BIT ANGRY HOW DO YOU GET ON THIS KIND OF GOLDIE LOCKS PATH WHERE YOU ARE NOT TOO STRONG AND YOU ARE NOT TOO WEAK AND YOU ARE NOT TOO AGGRESSIVE AND YOU ARE NOT TOO PASSIVE THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM FOR WOMEN ON THE PUBLIC STAGE >> Martha: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT BRING IN DEIRDRE BOLTON FOX BUSINESS ANCHOR LISA BOOTH FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR AND JESSICA TARLOV RESEARCH AT BUSTLECOM AND A FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR LET ME START WITH YOU DEIDRE, IS SHE RIGHT ABOUT THAT? >> I DON'T KNOW THAT HER COMMENTS ARE RELEVANT TO THE 2020 CANDIDATES

I THINK A LOT OF THE ANGER THAT WENT TOWARDS HILLARY CLINTON WAS BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE THE CLINTONS THAT'S WHY PRESIDENT TRUMP GOT SO MUCH WIND IN HIS SAILS WITH DRAIN THE SWAMP CLINTONS ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE SWAMP I'M NOT SURE THAT HER EXPERIENCE IS GOING TO BE COMPLETELY APPLICABLE TO THE NEXT SET OF CANDIDATES >> Martha: IS IT DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN TO FIND THE RIGHT BALANCE IN ALL OF THIS? >> I THINK THAT IT IS DIFFICULT

EVEN IF YOU GO DOWN TO SOMETHING — AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT TO REDUCE ANY OF THESE WOMEN'S PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATIONS TO PICKING OUT AN OUTFIT SO MUCH COMMENTARY VS PANTS SUIT VS DRESSES AND WHAT KIND OF COLORS POP WE THINK ABOUT ALL OF THIS STUFF ALL THE TIME BEING ON TELEVISION A VISUAL MEDIUM WHEN YOU GO TO THE DEBATES

AND DEIDRE, TO YOUR POINT ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LIKING THE CLINTONS THAT'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT HILLARY CLINTON WAS BEARING THE BRUNT OF A LOT OF DAMAGE HER HUSBAND DID THINK ABOUT HAVING TO BE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE AND HAVE THE WOMEN THAT YOUR HUSBAND ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED >> Martha: IN THE FRONT ROW >> A LOT OF BAGGAGE

>> EXACTLY I DO LIKE THAT YOU POINTED TOUT WILL BE EETZIER FOR NEXT ROUND OF CANDIDATES BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE OF THEM HARDER TO PICK ON PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE IN A PACK THAN IT IS WHEN THERE IS JUST ONE >> THIS IS SOMETHING THAT FRUSTRATES ME AND JESS, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU THIS FRUSTRATES ME ABOUT PROGRESSIVE WOMEN

THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WANT EQUALITY WHAT THEY'RE REALLY ADVOCATING FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT SOMEHOW THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED OR INSULATED FROM CRITICISM YOU LOOK AT SOME OF THE STUFF PRESIDENT TRUMP GETS CALLED NARCISSIST FAT SHAMED OVER HIS DOCTOR REVIEWS >> ALL KINDS OF ATTACKS ON HIS HAIR >> ARTICLES ABOUT HIM BEING ANGRY AND I THINK IF HILLARY CLINTON, I MEAN, THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES

SHE PLAYS THE VICTIM REMEMBER FROM 2016 HOW MANY THINGS DOES SHE BLAME FOR THE LOSS IN THE DNC, THE MEDIA, COMEY, PUTIN, I MEAN, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON I THINK STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM STOP ASKING FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT IF YOU WANT EQUALITY, SUCK IT UP, TAKE IT ON THE CHIN AND BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

>> LIKABILITY THING IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF A TIRED ARGUMENT EVERY POLITICIAN TRIES TO COME ACROSS THAT PEOPLE WANT CAN RELATE TO THAT'S TRUE FOR MEN AND I THINK IT'S TRUE FOR WOMEN I DON'T NECESSARILY THINK THAT IT'S SOMETHING THAT IS DIFFERENT >> I HAVE EVEN HEARD FROM AOC SHOW HAS NOT THROWN HER HAT IN THE PRESIDENTIAL

SHE IS CARES SHE IS CHAES SHE IS CHARISMATIC >> EVERY TIME SHE DOES SOMETHING YOU WANT TO WATCH HER OVERALL QUALITY ABOUT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH YOU AND LISTEN TO YOUR ARGUMENT TRUE WHETHER YOU ARE A MAN OR WOMAN IN TERMS OF THE WHOLE WOMEN ISSUE, LOOK AT THIS HEADLINE FROM "THE WASHINGTON POST

MOTHERHOOD WAS ONCE A CAMPAIGN LIABILITY THE 2020 FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE MAKING IT AN ASSET WHICH BRINGS US TO THIS GOLDEN OLDY FROM 1992 AND THE AFOREMENTIONED HILLARY CLINTON WATCH THIS >> I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE STAYED HOME AND BAKED COOKIES AND HAD TEA

WHAT I DECIDED TO DO WAS FULFILL MY PROFESSION WHICH I ENTERED BEFORE I WAS IN PUBLIC LIFE >> I LIKED THAT HILLARY CLINTON I ACTUALLY, YOU KNOW, YOU LISTEN TO HER, YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS WHO I AM I THINK PEOPLE RELATE — AT THE TIME SHE GOT A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF HEAT FOR IT SHE WAS JUST BEING HONEST >> SHE WAS JUST BEING HONEST

I THINK SOMETIMES IF YOU SPEAK TO WORKING MOTHERS A LOT OF THEM WILL SAY YEAH, I'M ACTUALLY MORE EFFICIENT I HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TO GET HOME AND I HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF I'M GLAD WE HAVE A RECORD NUMBER OF WOMEN IN CONGRESS I SEE PROGRESS >> Martha: NOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO SOFTEN UP THEIR IMAGE AND TALK ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND WHAT 2 IS LIKE TO BE A MOM

MEN DON'T DO THAT SO WHY SHOULD WOMEN DO THAT >> PAUL RYAN, DIDN'T HE SAY HE WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY CHILDREN? >> Martha: THAT'S TRUE BECOME A MORE OPEN TOPIC FOR MEN >> WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S AN IMPORTANT PART OF AMERICANS LIVES PUSHING FOR FAMILY LEAVE, PARENTAL LEAF, TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE DAY CARE UNIVERSAL PRE-K THESE ARE BREAD AND BUTTER ISSUES TO AMERICANS

WE SHOULD SEE MEN TALKING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY ARE EQUAL PARTNERS RECORD NUMBER OF WOMEN TO CONGRESS THIS YEAR IT IS VERY SMART TO EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT VOTING BLOCK SPEAKING OF MOMS

MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS THAT SHE AND HARRY, THIS IS ACCORDING TO REPORTS BECAUSE, OF COURSE, THE NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THEMSELVES THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE THEIR CHILD WITH GENDER FLUIDITY THE ROOM APPARENTLY IS GOING TO BE GRAY AND WHITE AND NOT PINK OR BLUE? DEIDRE >> GRAY AND WHITE ROOM? WHY NOT? BUY LEGOS FOR EVERYONE BUY STUFFED ANIMALS FOR EVERYONE I THINK THIS IS MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

KIDS HAVE AMAZING IMAGINATIONS AND CREATIVITY >> Martha: LISA? >> I THINK IT MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT OF A PR STRATEGY BECAUSE MEGHAN MARKLE STRUGGLED WITH TALKING ABOUT THE LIKABILITY FACTOR THERE IS ALL THESE STORIES ABOUT HER BEING THIS TERRIBLE PERSON TO WORK FOR A LOT OF STAFF THAT HAVE LEFT: THERE IS PLENTY OF NEWS STORIES BASICALLY INDICATING THAT SHE IS NOT THAT GREAT OF PERSON TO BE AROUND SO SHE EMBRACES PROGRESSIVISM AND PUTS HERSELF OUT THERE LIKE THAT SHE WILL BE INSULATED AND PROTECTED BY THE MEDIA >> MEGHAN MARKLE A LARGE PORTION OF SOCIETY THINK THAT'S COOL

>> SHE HAS BEEN AN ACTIVIST SINCE HER TEEN YEARS SHE DOESN'T NEED TO EARN ANY CRED THAT WAY SPEAKING TO IMPORTANT MOVEMENT WE HAVE SEEN MAJOR TOY COMPANIES, THOUGHT TOY ISLES ARE GENDER NEUTRAL MATTEL HAS AMAZING CLOSE THE DREAM ACT CAMPAIGN

>> Martha: NEUTRAL AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING IN TERMS OF SEXUALITY NEUTRAL CAN BE BORING I LOOK COLOR

Source: Youtube

Please follow and like us:
error
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter
%d bloggers like this: